Disclaimers for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
- Harbor Health Plan, Inc., is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Harbor Medicare Plans depends on contract renewal.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
- Limitations, co-payments, and restrictions may apply. Premiums, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network,premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Harbor Medicare Plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our customer service number at (855) 343-9243. TTY users should call 711. Hours are seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
H7960_010-2017 Pending Approval (Updated 9/30/16)